Creating a Rating
- Create an empty rating.
- Add system elements.
- Select a system element.
- Open the new function dialog.
- Select a function.
- Open the new malfunction dialog.
Adding Situation Parameters and Effects
- Add/select a choice list for the corresponding parameter.
- Select a parameter.
Different Possibilities for Adding Situation Parameters
The following video shows different possibilities for adding situation parameters and the handling with situation catalogs.
Creating Safety Goals
- Navigate to the project safety goals view.
- Open the new safety goal dialog.
Evaluation of the Safety Performance Level
- For ISO26262 (ASIL or MSIL)
Evaluations for S (severity), E (exposure) and C (controllability).
- For IEC61508 (SIL)
Evaluations for S (severity), A (presence), G (avoidance), W (probability of endurance).
- For IECI3849 (PL)
Evaluations for S (severity), F (presence), P (avoidance).
- For ISO25119 (AgPL)
Evaluations for S (severity), E (exposure), C (controllability)
Make a double-click into the cell to edit the corresponding value. For reason, effect and hazard
parameters there is the possibility to create customized choice lists
Adding the Probability of Occurrence
- Select the frequency.
- Select the duration.
- Enter (create) a reason for the e-value.
The Permutations Matrix
- Open the permutation matrix wizard.
- Add/Select catalogs.
- Select the malfunctions to be considered.
- Select the desired values.
- Select the desired permutations.
Creating Choice Lists
- Open the Catalogs View
- Create a Folder
- Open the new choice list dialog.
- Enter some entries.
Export Choice Lists to Excel
- Open the choice list.
- Hit the export to Excel button.
- Select a directory on your system.
The Situation Matrix
- Select the cells to be copied.
- Press Ctrl + C (Copy).
- Select the cell in which the copied content should be pasted.
- Press Ctrl + V (Paste).
- Select the rating.
- Click the Remove selected ratings button.